Friday, August 29, 2008

Whamo

So I am sitting in the Pickup at Goodwill
Last night and I witness a lady back her car
into another car then speed off and Who do you
think got the plate #, and found the little old lady
that owned the car that got hit , and then helped
her call P.D. yes it was Public savant fyremandoug.
First officer on scene was Officer Tall drink O water
Who I have known for a long time, he was in my
son’s Guard Unit. Well he says “fyreman did you
witness the incident and I said “why yes I did”
my plate # was a little off but they used a partial and
description and said does this look like the driver,
and a pic pops up on his laptop in his cruiser .
“Why yes , yes it is” says I and shazam they
have said jackrabbit, It pisses me off when someone
doesn’t do the right thing and splits a scene.
It just is not right

Little old lady said “I can’t believe someone
Would take the time to help me”

Its just the right thing to do.

Peace
fyreman

7 comments:

none said...

Excellent!

Epijunky said...

Doug,

You're my hero :) What a wonderful thing you did for that lady.

USA_Admiral said...

At A Boy!

We need more good Samaritans today.

Evil Transport Lady said...

Can we clone you??

Blackiswhite, Imperial Agent Provocateur said...

rock On!

Detail Medic said...

Pin a medal on that man! I hope that someone would do that for me! I hope Tall Drink O' gets 'im for a whole lot more!

Anonymous said...

YAY Doug....it's so nice when people bother to help others!!! So rare, unfortunately