Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My week

So this week is just full, I started Sunday with the Fire Department Annual summer Picnic…And who was the Grill master, yes it was I. I marinated 16 Lbs of Costco flank steak and Grilled it, and Oh baby it was GOOOOOOD. Monday was the 4th Monday of the month so that means Safety Committee at the Fire Department, we have been naughty at the F.D. and haven’t had a safety committee for a little while, contrary to what OSHA says (read MANDITORY here) then last night we had regular drill night and we went over rope rescue which is right up my alley I have studied rope rescue since about 1985
We set up a Haul system and showed how to retrieve the victim back up the hill safely.
Tonight it will be putting some tractors away for the winter, Oh and guess what I get to do on the 12 of September go to Boise ID and get my new Engine…..I am so stoked. I have waited over a year since the fire that destroyed my Old Engine

Peace
fyreman

new 233

4 comments:

Epijunky said...

Ooooh Doug...

She's purty :)

USA_Admiral said...

Yeah; she is a beauty! Does absence make the heart grow fonder?

none said...

Sounds like a busy week. Nice looking Engine can't wait for more pics.

Evil Transport Lady said...

NNNNIIIICCCEEE! I love it! Glad to hear you are ok and just busy:)