Shamelessly stolen from U.S.A. Admiral
Here is what you are supposed to do, and try not to be lame and spoil the fun.
Change all the answers so that they apply to you.
1. What is your occupation? Courier.
2. What color are your socks right now? white ....always white, except for church..then black.
3. What are you listening to right now? Jake Dylon.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Breakfast burrito
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Hell Yes. 6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Son of fyreman.
7. Do you like the person who tagged you? No one Tagged me for this one.
8. How old are you today? 46.
9. What is your favorite sport to watch? collage football, Go Beavers!
10. What is your favorite drink? Good Micro brew or home brew beer.
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Nope.
12. Last time you hugged your child? last night as he was leaving.
13. Favorite food? Pasta.
14. What was the last movie you watched? Ironman.
15. Favorite day of the year? May 1st.
16. How do you vent anger? I explode.
17. What was your favorite toy as a child? G.I. Joe.
18. What is your favorite season? Spring and Fall.
19. Ocean or pool? Both.
20. Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries....MMMM.
21. Do you want your family & friends to participate? Open to all who want to.
22. Who is the most likely to respond? I think everyone is like; Way too busy.
23. there wasn't a 23 on Admirals site
24. Living arrangements? Married 26 years Oh ya
25. When was the last time you cried? When my Father in law passed away.
26. What is on the floor of your closet? my wife's Shoes and empty luggage
27. Who is the family or friend you have known the longest that you are tagging? I don't tag normally.
28. What did you do last night? Tore a thorn apple stump out of the Garden with the back hoe.
29. Hawaii or Florida? Neither? Neither...to warm
30. What inspires you? FOOD.
31. What are you most afraid of? Large groups of stupid people and no means of egress
32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese.
33. Favorite dog breed? Labrador.
34. Favorite day of the week? Friday.
35 How many states have you lived in? 4.
36 Do you like these questionnaires? Mostly.
37. What kind of car did your very first date drive? 1953 Chev 1/2 ton pickup (My Truck).
38. What is the Last book you read? In Fury Born by David Weber (sci fi)
39. What are your hobbies? Firearms, Computers, Fire trucks, and Cooking. 40. Can you still make the Hula Hoop stay around your waist? Hell No.