Saturday, December 29, 2007

She who should be listened to

I sat across from her in study hall, actually I sat across from Lil Marich and Sherri was a friend of Lil's, Lil had short dark hair and was Loud and liked to flirt, Sherri had long blond hair and was quiet. I would yak with Lil all period cuz I didn’t flipping wanna do home work. I had noticed the blonde friend and thought "hey That’s cute" but would she make time with me ....Forgetaboutit. Little school girl was so other end of the scale from me it was like oil and water, I was the long haired country boy that was in trouble half the time and somewhat stoned the rest of the time. Coach Walsh would Yell at me "you been smoking the doobies again".... Me "no coach wouldn't do that". Well one day in study hall Lil said something that I took in mock offence and reached out as if to slapher, well she leaned into it and I pasted her hard and she bent over and there was Sherri looking at me and I was looking at her and we didn't look away from each other, She had the prettiest blue eyes and long blond hair, and 25 years later I still have to stop what I'm doing and look at her........love that girl.

8 comments:

Epijunky said...

The two of you are so lucky to have each other...

That just about brought a tear to my eye :)

none said...

Just like in the movies :)

Happy new Year!

SoHoS said...

Thats so awesome! Happy New Year

Unknown said...

Yeah Douglas, you are a lucky man to have Sherri. I miss her more than you! :-) Kidding! Come have a drink with us sometime.

Fyremandoug said...

Marcus I hope this new year gives me the chance to go have a quiet beer with my friends

Blackiswhite, Imperial Agent Provocateur said...

1. Foreplay is an interesting thing, is is not? I got bit hard enough to bring tears to my eyes the other day...and that was the intent behind it, and yet...

2. The things we put up with from the people we love are pretty fantasic when you stop to think about it.

3. Quiet beers are OK...rowdy beers have their attractions also...

Fyremandoug said...

Amen Agent amen

USA_Admiral said...

WOW.