Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Being a well dressed Firefighter




I WANT ONE OF THESE

and a Kilt made with this Tartan

From Linda Cliffords web site http://www.lindaclifford.com/Firefighters.html

"Over the years, many firefighters seeking kilts have asked me if there is a tartan for them. Some large departments have their own tartan, others with pipe bands use standard clan tartans, but there never has been one for Firefighters as a whole until now. If anyone deserves a tartan, it's these men & women who work so hard to serve the public." The tartan was designed by Linda Clifford & Heather Yellowley. It was woven in Scotland & has been registered with the Scottish Tartans Authority.For every purchase made with this tartan, Linda Clifford will make a donation to the

National Fallen Firefighters Foundation.

'8-yard Kilt 13 oz. weight - $585

So do I want the new AR-15 or the Plaid

So many things on my little mind

3 comments:

Epijunky said...

That kilt would be awesome!

And I had no idea that the material was so expensive. Good Lawdy!

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate it :)

Fyremandoug said...

I so want a Kilt

And this is so cool

Myra Langerhas said...

Kick arse, whenever.