Sunday, May 6, 2007

Tribute to 233







Wow, where do I start. This has been a weird weekend for me. Friday afternoon there was a fire in my fire station and I lost My fire engine. I really feel devastated. This was an older engine but I feel it was one of the better engines we owned, I called it "My engine" and she was faster than the other engines at main station. So I'm out of service for a while until Everything gets settled. I'm really sad.

















This is probably funny to someone, but with all the crap that has gone wrong in

the last 4 month's t me this sucks

Goodbye friend

2 comments:

barista grazioso said...

Oh geez Fyreman! I'm so sorry :( This isn't just an engine, she's part of your family. :( I'm so very sorry :(. (((hugs)))

Fyremandoug said...

this made me so sad