Friday, September 11, 2009

things I think about

I do a good job of being light hearted and witty,
but there is one thing that keeps me warm at night
and that is a very Sound hatred for Wolves, The two
legged type. Someone who would cause harm to
my flock, would I step up and stand between the flock
and the pack? ....Hell yes. I am a mutt, but still a sheep dog

Before I pass on to better pastures......take the long dirt nap.
I hope to make a pilgrimage from the West coast to the East coast
and visit

FDNY Engine Company
10 - 124 Liberty Street, Manhattan,
New York City

these boys were fire dogs. Sheep dogs in Nomex



Rest in Peace Brothers





2 comments:

The British Bird. said...

my thoughts have been on the brave men and women of NYPD, NYFD, and all those who died today. may they rest in peace.

x

Anonymous said...

May they have a special place in Heaven.