Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Kitchen Range Fires

This is My Fire Service announcement for the week


I have seen the end result of this action in person, Its not pretty



Detail Medic said...

Welcome Doug.

A couple of years ago when I still got to work on the engine all the time, a lady called us because she was warming a candle on a stove burner, the glass broke and the wax caught fire.


Fyremandoug said...

Ya know we are suppose to help the public......If they would just use the brains God gave them

barista grazioso said...

What a video! In my ignorance, I didn't realize it progressed that quickly. Fortunately, I use what's left of the brain cells in my head, therefore haven't had any this type of situation **knock on wood**. Great vid Fyreman Sir!

Myra Langerhas said...

Dayum. Blocked as 'streaming media' at the workplace. Will have to take this up at home.